Pages

January 10, 2011

Project 365 - Day Forty-Seven

Rain continues to fall over large parts of Queensland and the rest of the country. Saturation point has been reached. Rivers are swelling and roads are being closed. In my local area the river near-by has tripled in size and some of my usual roads are blocked.

This is the road I usually take to get to my doctor. The road has simply disappeared into a torrent of water. A road to nowhere until the water runs off.

Images taken 10 January 2011

I should have opened up the depth of flied a little more for this photo but it was raining and other people were coming by to have a look. Now was not the time for multiple shots. It was time to get the shot and get out of there!

Tomorrow promises more rain and may well provide a wealth of inspiration. Until tomorrow I hope that your week is off to a wonderful start!

No comments:

Post a Comment