Pages

January 22, 2011

Project 365 - Day Fifty-Nine

I find it so relaxing to blow bubbles. Not sure exactly what about it I find relaxing but I do. My original intention for this shot was to get a clean, totally in focus shot of just a bubble. But I found it IMPOSSIBLE to blow a bubble, lift my camera, and get the shot before the thing burst. I guess I'll have to enlist a friend to help me get that shot...

As it was I had to settle of a shot of me blowing a bubble. Self-portrait time (cringe!)

Image taken 22 January 2011

I wish I could have gotten the bubble in supreme focus. But I had to set the focus manual (with me behind the camera obviously - so I was focusing on something that wasn't there yet), turn on the self timer function (I still haven't gotten my hands on a remote control), run around to the front of the camera, position myself, and start blowing bubbles madly. Plus I would have liked to have a different background but this was all I had access to.

So this is the best I could get at the moment. Not that great but I'll just have to pass it off as a dud and try to do better next time. Oh well...

Do you like blowing bubbles? I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment