Pages

January 2, 2011

Project 365 - Day Thirty-Nine

Open to yet another day of feeling sick. I am feeling worse actually because the sniffles have started. Yep I have a full-blown (pardon the pun) cold in the middle of summer. Yuck! This of course meant it was another at home day for me. What did I do to entertain myself you may ask. Why I roast marshmallows of course. All you need is a match, marshmallows, and soaked skewers (I undertook this task outside Mum. I promise!). Seemed like a perfect photo for project 365 to me.

Image taken 02 January 2011

Plus these photo had the added bonus of a nice, gooey treat after. Yummy. I think it looks pretty.

In other news I'm trying to figure out my goals for 2011. Do you have any particular goals for this year? I'd love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment