Pages

January 3, 2011

Fave Photo of the Week!

Yahoo! Sticking to my goal so far and posting on time. Well actually I wrote this post yesterday because I got myself all confused at thought Sunday was Monday. I realized my mistake just in time and implemented the handy scheduling feature blogger provides. Maybe that's the secret to staying on top of my regular posts hey? I don't think I'm that organized though.

This week's photo comes via a website I pore over - We Heart It. There are so many pretty images and I like it that they offer a link back to the original source. Well, anyway on one of my recent visits and just had to share!

I love this picture! The way the railway lines lead you into the image and how the photographer just managed to capture a really great moment. Plus I simply adore the way the sun lights up the balloon. Simply magical It had inspired me to try and capture an image like this as part of project 365... I just need a willing participant!

Until next time I hope whatever may be happening in your world you still manage to find a little bit of whimsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment