Pages

March 23, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Seventeen

My life has been busy of late... So busy in fact that I have had to start using a diary. Something I'm not so good at. But I'm in the process of setting up my life to run well - something that takes a while but is so worth it.

Anyway in the current busyness of my life I am aware that sometimes I just need to stop, breathe, and 'see'. It's a great way to take stock and really hone in on what's important in life. So I went outside and simply looked up... and what I saw was beautiful.

Image taken 21 March 2011

The clouds are perfect reflectors of the dying light of the day. It just makes me stop and be grateful for all that I have and all that I get to see. Does any one else feel like this? Or am I simply giving in to my romantic tendencies?

Stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment