Pages

March 6, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And One

I'm a bit of a foodie. I love cooking, baking and eating!! For me cooking is so super relaxing - the clean-up not so much but the actual cooking part is pretty amazing. I have been know to slip into 'TV Chef' mode when I really get into it - 'next we beat in the eggs until the mixture changes colour'. Never mind that I am completely along whenever this happens. (Confession time: part of me has always wanted to be a TV chef).

So in amongst the business of day one hundred and one I made some individual portions of apple crumble. That's right it's time for a food shot!!

Image taken 05 March 2011

The top was so crisp and crunchy with the below apples were just cooked to perfection. I'm starting to think apple crumble may be one of my comfort foods. But that's why I cook it in individual ramekins so that I don't eat enough for five people without noticing it.

What's your comfort food?

No comments:

Post a Comment