Pages

March 1, 2011

Project 365 - Day Ninety-Three

As I mentioned in a previous post I went off camping this past weekend. So after a long drive - longer than necessary due to a wrong turn - and setting up camp it was time for me to take my shot of the day.

It was so beautiful! We were up the mountain on a campsite in Lamington National Park. There wasn't any light pollution and it was so amazing to see so many stars. The photo of the day is the sun setting on my first camping adventure with my own camping kit.

Image taken 25 February 2011

I like the slight vignette this photo somehow developed. I could have happily sat and watched the stars for hours (in fact I did for a while). It was nice to be in some different surroundings and enjoy the natural scenery.

More updates still to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment