Pages

March 28, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Twenty-Two

Day one hundred and twenty-two was an fantastic (albeit busy) day of catching out with some amazing people. Friends and family are so important. And I think life is pretty great when I'm surrounded by fantastic people.

Anyway I was watching my cousin feed her little baby (she had featured on the blog before) and I saw the more beautiful sight.

Image taken 26 March 2011

Isn't it cute? I can feel the love in this picture. My cousin is a great mum and I am thankful I can see her continuing in this great adventure. Of course I couldn't pass up the opportunity to snap a couple of pictures of this beautiful little girl.

It was a wonderful afternoon where I got to catch up with some family members I haven't seen in quite a while. Plus I even got to meet another of my cute second cousin's - Miss J is a beautiful little girl. I can't wait to take a few more pictures of her in the future. My camera kept snapping throughout the afternoon.

Then if that wasn't a fantastic enough day I then got to have a wonderful dinner with one of my best friend. She is an amazing person who constantly inspires and encourages me. Yep life is pretty fantastic when you're surrounded by the people you love.

More updates are on the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment