Pages

March 15, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Eleven

Do you ever have those days were you feel really busy and accomplish a fair bit but it only takes up a small portion of the day? Well, today was one of those days. I had a very busy morning and then went home to 'decompress'.

But that meant I had a largely indoors sort of day. I did not want another indoor shot. The sudden desire to capture the sunset hit me. Unfortunately this desire hit me as the sun was already setting while I was still tucked away in my home. I quickly grabbed my camera bag and headed for the closest halfway-decent place I could think of. So I hastily made my way to the local park (not sure if it's actually a park or if it's just a uninhabited area because of railway tracks running overhead) to try and capture the failing light.

Image taken 15 March 2011

I think sunset can make anything look so lovely. Even something as (supposedly) dull as overhead railway tracks can be turned into a wonderful silhouette. I love the different hues that the fading sunset creates. It signals the beginning of my favorite time of day - I'm a real night owl.

Until next time I hope you find a bit of beauty in every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment