Pages

March 1, 2011

Project 365 - Day Ninety-Seven

Okay is anyone else completely freaked out that it's already March? Where on Earth did those first two months go? As I ponder that let me share the picture for day ninety-seven...

So it's no secret that I'm partial to a bit of food-colouring fun - and today was no exception. One of the great things is it can make loads of mess (and I do enjoy a bit of messy creativity from time to time) but it's so easy and simply to clean up.

Image taken 01 March 2011

It took a few tries to get the right timing and focus (since I'm still waiting for my remote to arrive in the mail!). And then it took a few more tries to get a slash that looked interesting. But I finally got one I was happy with. It looks kind of refreshing doesn't it? Since it was another scorching hot day in Brisbane I needed something to cool me off! SPLASH!!!

Am I the only one who hates the heat? Or is anyone else a cold-lover like me?

It took a while but I'm now finally up-to-date with my project 365. Thanks for hanging in there! So until next we meet I hope your week is off to a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment