Pages

March 12, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Eight

The moral of this post is sometimes the best laid plans all come to nothing. After a week of being stuck indoors and as a result indoor photography I was determine that today I would take a nice landscape sunset shot.

I went and scouted the area before the sunset, did a few test shots, and knew exactly where I wanted to set up my tripod. But sometimes the weather just doesn't cooperate. As the sun was beginning to set a huge black cloud floated in front of it effectively obscuring and decent light source. And there wasn't enough time to drive to a different location before full night set it. So all I have is my test shots. Here's the best of the bunch.

Image taken 12 March 2011

The sky was so blue and the clouds looked so fluffy. It would have been a perfect sunset shot. But that's just the way it goes sometimes. In any event it was nice to get out of the house and spend a little while surrounded by nature.

Until next time I hope your weekend is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment