Pages

March 8, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Four

This shot feels like it's been done a million times before by a million different people but this is the first time I've attempted it. I'm actually quite pleased I managed to even take a photo since lifting my head up off the pillow seems like a feat. Yep I am still sick.

Plus I do own a lot of books. It sort of makes sense for them to feature occasionally in project 365.

Image taken 08 March 2011

I know that it's been done before but I love how the light and shadow makes up the heart shape really stand out. As a variation I tried focusing on the background (an open dictionary) but the heart shape just didn't have the same amount of impact.

Until next time I hope you are able to find a bit of beauty in every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment