Pages

March 1, 2011

Project 365 - Day Ninety-Four

There was no second sunset on my weekend away... because I left early! But before I left I went for a walk in the Rain-forest walk at the top of the mountain. There were some pretty spectacular walks around the place but I decided to take the tree-tops walk - it had suspension bridges up in amongst the trees.

What caught my eye while I was walked was this bright orange fungi (I'm guessing here) that was growing everywhere!

Image taken 26 February 2011

Isn't it pretty? I feel like they could glow in the dark and light a pretty path. Now I know that more probably isn't right. But part of me wishes it were. Like it could light my way to a pretty amazing adventure... But then it's possible that I've spent entirely too much time in the company of books and fairytales.

Hold on because there's even more updates on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment