Pages

March 1, 2011

Project 365 - Day Ninety-Six

Day ninety-six didn't go quite as planned. I was meaning to go out photographing after university but it was so hot in Brisbane!! I'm pretty sure I would have melted on the spot. So instead I was left taking a photo in the comfort of my air-conditioned home.

Luckily I had a pretty little gardenia just waiting for it's photo to be taken.

Image taken 28 February 2011

Have you ever smelt the fragrance from one of this beautiful flowers? It is so heavenly! Not too sweet, not too strong, just perfect (apparently I have recently turned into Goldilocks). Sometimes the simplest things in life can make you smile. Like a pretty little flower in a shot glass.

Until tomorrow I hope this finds you safe, well and able to find a little bit of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment