Pages

March 9, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Five

So I went back to the old blog format. Nothing else I tried ever 'felt' right. Maybe I'll find another design I like one day. But for now I'll stick with what I know.

Yet another day sick in bed feeling like my head is about to explode. This is getting old. I find it very hard to feel inspired and creative when I feel horrible. But project 365 waits for no man or woman. Anyway today's photo is an idea I've been planning to try for a while now and it actually worked! Yippee!!

Image taken 09 March 2011

I think it pretty cool. I'm planning on doing a few variations on this idea when I'm feeling better. Don't you just love it when an idea actually works? I would love to have these scattered all around my garden or something. It would look like something out of a storybook.

Until next time I hope you're week is going great!

No comments:

Post a Comment