Pages

March 7, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Three

As you can see I'm trying out a new blog design for a while. I'm not one hundred percent sold on it. So I'll probably end up going back to the way it was. But I felt the need to change things up a bit. What do you think of it?

Instead of feeling better after my self-imposed sick day I felt worse. But I got myself up and dressed ready to attempt uni. I even started driving to class but then quickly had to pull over because I felt dizzy, clammy, and gross. While I waited for this dizzy spell to pass it became fairly obvious that I wouldn't be making it into uni. Luckily I was still relatively close to home and decided to pull up at the local park and wait until I was up to driving home.

I had felt all glamed up and beautiful until I started to feel woozy. But seeing as I had gone to a lot of trouble to get myself all done up I certainly wasn't going to let all go to waste. That's right it's self-portrait time *shudder*.

Image taken 07 March 2011

This was my first chance at using my new remote release and soft box for my external flash. Both performed really beautifully and when I'm feeling better I'm looking forward to experimenting with a few different ideas. I had to manually set my focus using the swing chain as a guide and hope for the best! What do you think of my attempt at a self-portrait?

What this photo doesn't show is the very unsteady walk back to my car. Anyway, I got myself safely home and have been tucked up in bed ever since - sleeping off and on whenever the mood took me.

I'm really hoping I'm better by tomorrow. Being sick gets really old really fast.

So I hope your week is off to a better start than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment