Pages

April 3, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Twenty-Six

On day one hundred and twenty-six it rained pretty steadily most of the day. Not really the best environment to go on a photo walk. The day was coming to an end and I still hadn't gotten my shot of the day.

So I rushed out into the garden late at night determined to capture the first thing that I saw. The first thing I saw happened to be a weed (I'm not a very good gardener) with raindrops glistening in the ambient light.

Image taken 30 March 2011

This shot isn't the best... In fact I find it embarrassing that this was the best I could come up with. But in the space of a year it's inevitable that there will be a few duds. I do really love how water moves and pools though and this was a great chance to figure out the best way to capture water drops.

More updates are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment