Pages

April 19, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Forty-Four

It was such a beautiful morning on day one hundred and forty-four with a lovely light misting of rain that I decided to visit the nearest pier. I was captured by the lines of the pier and the rusted and weathered nuts and bolts. It was the perfect start to the morning.

Image taken 17 April 2011

It was such a lovely scene that I decided to break out my pretty little Instax and see what the results would be (it's always an anxious wait to see how the film turns out). I think the Instax turned out really beautifully. I scanned in the film which lost some of the quality and colour (I think I need a new scanner) but I still think it's pretty.
I think it's wonderful that a seagull just happened to fly by as I was taking the shot. It completed the picture so nicely. What do you think? Which picture of this scene is your favorite? I'm torn. I think I like them both!

I hope your week is off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment