Pages

April 24, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Fifty

Day one hundred and fifty was the designated mulch day. Do you ever have days like that? Days where it's relaxed and you don't have a schedule and it's alright to stay in my pajamas longer than strictly necessary? Well yesterday was my mulch day.

I did a little shopping and got organized for a guest who's coming to stay for a few days. (I'm planing to get a few photos of her so keep you eyes peeled). But mainly I hung around the house and enjoyed a lovely relaxing day of reading, writing, and watching movies. It was perfect.

So day one hundred and fifty's photo comes to you courtesy of my garden. I planted this ground cover plant a few years ago and it has taken off... and some how moved to a completely different spot. It's a hardy little plant (it has to be in order to survive my gardening prowess) so I though it deserved its own photo.

Image taken 23 April 2011

The leaves have this slightly sticky, shiny, sort of fur coating. It makes it almost glisten in the right lighting conditions. I think it's beautiful with its many tones of green.

I hope that you are having a happy and safe Easter break. Whatever your plans may be I encourage you take a moment to think about what Easter means to you.

Until next time stay safe my dear friends. Take care of yourselves and each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment