Pages

April 9, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Thirty-Six

Today was a positively fantastic day!! I got to see one of my best and greatest friend who I haven't seen in 7 months. It was completely wonderful to see her. It did my heart good (to borrow a old-world phrase) seeing her and being able to talk to her face to face. I simply cannot express how much I have missed her and how amazing it was to see her! It seemed like the perfect reason to put on the glad rags (not that I need an excuse!).

Image taken 09 April 2011

Now if I was a fashion sort of blogger I'd be giving you the details of the outfit. But the truth is I've owned most of my clothes so long I can't remember where I got them from and I always cut out the tags.

The background is completely hideous but daylight was fading fast and I had to make the most of it. (Using a flash always make me look terribly washed out). Plus it seemed like the perfect time to pose with my cute little Holga.

Until my next post I hope your weekend has been fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment