Pages

April 28, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Fifty-Four

I'm sure everyone's TV has been much like mine - overrun with 'news' (more like largely unfounded speculation) about the royal wedding. Every time I see vision of the TV of the Palace or Westminster Abbey I get a little thrill - I have actually seen that sight 'in the flesh' as it were.

But I figured project 365 better get in on the action. So I set up my little sculpture (?) of the London Eye to be the subject matter of day one hundred and fifty-four. (Actually I didn't realize until after I had taken the photo and my mum mentioned it fit into the royal wedding theme. I guess it must be sinking into my sub-conscious or something.)

Image taken 27 April 2011

I got this little trinket at the gift shop after we went on our 'flight' on the Eye. The think I love about this photo is you get the sense of the depth of the sculpture. It's a wonderful 3D little reminder of my wonderful time away.

I must confess I'll be tuning in to watch the royal wedding coverage tomorrow. So I guess I'm giving into the hype. I hope that they have a wonderful day despite their every move being scrutinized. They deserve to be happy - just like everyone else...

Are you going to be watching the royal wedding? Until my next post I hope you are having a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment