Pages

April 3, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Twenty-Seven

I headed to the beach to enjoy the sunset and to catch up with a friend. It doesn't matter how many times I see the sunset it always seems to take my breath away. It's always such fun to play with light, shade, and silhouette. A light post on the pier made for a beautiful shot.

Image taken 31 March 2011

Before the sunset I went for a wander around the beach. Simply taking it all in and enjoying the feeling of the sand between my toes. While on my wander I saw a kite-surfer (I think that's what it's called) practicing. It was so amazing!! This guy was doing some amazing tricks that took my breath away. I badly want to try it. It looks like an amazing amount of fun.


When I was taking these pics I wished I had a 70-200 Sigma 2.8. It would have made these photos pop. I simply couldn't get these shots as sharp as I would have liked. The Sigma would have performed perfectly. I think that lens is fast becoming my next must have item (after the Nikon d7000 of course).

It was a perfect way to end March. How was your month?

No comments:

Post a Comment