Pages

April 24, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Forty-Seven

Wow I took a little blogger break there! I find I feel a loss if I don't blog regularly - it's like my way of processing the day or something. But sometimes life just gets in the way and there is simply not enough time in the day (hence posting at two in the morning).

Anyway on day one hundred and forty-seven my sister-in-law (hereafter referred to as SIL or Mrs H) dropped by to give me a beautiful present. Another charm for my bracelet (the one I referred to here). A little laptop has happily joined the ranks. As an avid (wanna-be) writer and a bit of a blogger I use my laptop constantly. It's perfect! Thanks very much Mrs H!!

But that's kind of beside the point. You see Mrs H recently purchased some amazing shoes that were begging for their picture to be taken.

Image taken 20 April 2011

Aren't they amazing!!??!! Full on rainbow sneakers! I set these beauties up in a few different places - in the grass, with Mrs H wearing them, a few walking shots. But I like the flat black background the best. I think it makes the super colorful shoes 'pop' even more. They are so awesome... I wouldn't mind a pair for myself! But I suppose I'll settle for a pretty picture.

More posts are on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment