Pages

April 10, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Thirty-Seven

Can you believe I'm over a third of the way through project 365? It kind of blows my mind. I am really enjoying it and noticing improvements in my abilities. Just generally I think life is pretty amazing actually. How can you not think life is amazing when you see a sight such as this?

Image taken 10 April 2011

As the sun kissed another day goodbye I felt such a feeling of contentment wash over me. I am excited about the adventures I am yet to face. Do you know what I'm talking about? But anyway as I watched this sunset I felt blessed to have witnessed such a sight. No matter how many times I see the sunset it never fails to take my breath away.

Until next time I hope your weekend has been wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment