Pages

April 13, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Forty

I have always thought that it's a cruel joke that the male peacock is the one with all the pretty feathers. In fact that seems to be the norm in the animal kingdom - the men look stunning and the women are slightly ordinary. I wonder if female peacocks ever have body image issues?

But that's beside the point I finally got my hands on some beautiful peacock feathers and I knew they just had to feature in project 365.

Image taken 13 April 2011

I love the vibrant colours! So stunning, beautiful and a gorgeous mix of colours. The eye of the feather is so perfectly formed. It's one of the wonders of nature! There's something simply breath-taking about these wonderful feathers. I could look at its beauty for hours.

Until next time I'd like to know: what makes your heart skip a beat (metaphorically of course)?

No comments:

Post a Comment