Pages

April 3, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Thirty

Any day I get to wear tights is an awesome day. I am finding I actually like doing the occasional self-portrait. It's allowing me to see myself as beautiful - not in the typical way but beautiful in my own right. As someone who has struggled with self-confidence it's amazingly freeing to be able to accept exactly who I am and how I look. It's like therapy or something. In this little outfit I felt bubbly and comfortable in my own skin. Everything a girl could really want from an outfit.

Image taken 03 April 2011

I love dressing up and feeling girly! A pretty headband, a beautiful dress and some fabulous tights all add up to some fun photos in my book. Plus I look at all these self-portraits as great practice for when it comes time to take other people's photos. It's just so much fun.

Until next time I hope you are able to realize how wonderful you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment