Pages

August 17, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Sixty-Three

I have some wonderful friends! The kind of friends who give you flowers because you've been feeling sick. (Thanks Miss E!). These beautiful flowers cheered me up no end. Plus they provided something pretty to photograph for a few days (See what I did there? I warned you that there are flower photos coming up). But I took it as a challenge to see if I could take photos of the same subject from a different perspective.

Image taken 14 August 2011

I kind of like this photo in sepia. Instead of the beautiful, bright orange petals of the gerbera capturing your attention I think that the sepia treatment really highlights the details of the flower. What do you think of the sepia treatment?

~ Thanks so much for reading! Come back soon!! Tafline

No comments:

Post a Comment