Pages

August 28, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Seventy-Seven

This was not the photo I was expecting to get today. I wandered into my garden to see if there were any raindrops still hanging on to any of my trees. Instead I spied this little guy sitting on a leaf of my lemon tree. He must have been pretty camera shy because he kept on moving every time I got the focus just right. After many failed photos I finally got one of his beautifully big eyes in focus.

Image taken 28 August 2011


Is it wrong/weird to think a spider looks cute? Because I think he's the cutest little thing!! All fury and tiny - he would be at most a centimeter long. Kind of amazing if you ask me... Have I mentioned lately how much I love macro photography?

I hope you have had a lovely weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment