Pages

August 27, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Seventy-Five

Hi! How are you today? Me? I'm great thanks for asking (it's not weird to have a full conversation - both sides - with my internet friends, is it?) Anyway thanks for dropping by. I had a fairly chilled out day yesterday - I choose to blame it on my strange sleeping patterns. So when searching for a subject for project 365 I headed to my little garden to see if there was anything pretty to photograph. This one is my favorite:

Image taken 26 August 2011

I just love that bit of sharpness on the ant as it scurries about doing its important business. It would have been nice if I had of made the depth of field a little deeper so that the 'eye' of the flower was in sharp focus. But by the time I fixed my settings the ant had scurried away so I had to make the best of what I had.

I'm so proud of this little lime tree! I thought I had killed it for sure (a green thumb I am most certainly not). It had lost all its leaves and was looking shriveled and dry. But when I went to look at it today it was absolutely bursting with new life! I guess it had to learn the hard way that I am a pathetic gardener. Here's hoping it stays alive long enough to actually provide me with some fruit. Any tips to give it a fighting chance?

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment