Pages

August 16, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Sixty-One

If I were in the habit of naming my posts something other than the day numeral sequence this photo would be called "The Things I Will Do For A Photo". I know it doesn't look like I had to do much to get this photo but that's because it doesn't show where I was standing in order to get this photo.

Image taken 12 August 2011

I standing (or squelching more accurately) in sticky, stinking mangrove mud and I was sinking rapidly. This wouldn't have been a big deal if I had have been dressed appropriately. As it was I was wearing sandals and jeans. I seriously need to invest in some gum boots for the next time I decide to go off the beaten track in order to get the 'perfect' shot. Plus I fell down on the way back to the car and had to throw my camera bag to safety. By the time I made it back to the car I was soaked through and caked in mangrove mud. As you can imagine it wasn't the nicest drive home. But I got a pretty picture so I was pretty happy.

The boat caught my eye because it looked so forlorn. It was kind of sad for it to be up out of the water. What do you think?

~ Thanks so much for reading! Come back soon!!! Tafline

No comments:

Post a Comment