Pages

August 6, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Fifty-Four

I woke up on day two hundred and fifty-four I was feeling a bit under the weather. So much so that I barely left my bed the whole day. But in order to get a photo (that didn't consist of a picture of my room) I stepped outside my backdoor and gravitated to the closest point of interest.

Image taken 05 August 2011

Because I wasn't feeling the best I simply snapped away, hoped for the best. And promptly crawled back into bed. All in all I think it turned out okay. Plus it put a smile on my face to enjoy the simply beauty of a pretty flower - despite feeling yucky. I'm sure I'll be in tip top shape in no time. Luckily I have a pretty easy weekend planned. What about you? I hope you have an amazing weekend!

~ Thanks so much for reading!! Come back soon. Tafline

No comments:

Post a Comment