Pages

August 3, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Fifty-Two

After a fairly unremarkable day I (belatedly) realized I hadn't taken my photo of the day yet. I quickly cast my eye around my room desperately searching for something to capture. The shiny tube of cherry red lipstick (a current favorite of mine) caught my eye. It seemed like a good a time as any to try a bit of product photography.

Image taken 03 August 2011

I love how shiny and luscious the red lipstick is. If I were more skilled at post-processing (I'm slowly learning) I think I could make this photo look so much better. I probably should have widened the DOF slightly. But, again, this project's main aim is about learning and refining my skills. I can see a defiant improvement in my skills from when I started this project to now. Do you think so too?

~ Thank you so much for reading my blog!! Come back soon!! Tafline

No comments:

Post a Comment