Pages

August 9, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Fifty-Seven

After two days almost completely spent in my home I was keen to break out and get some much needed fresh air. So I hopped in my car and headed for the nearest lake (a handy 10min drive from my house!). Naturally my camera came with me.

Image taken 08 August 2011

I can't make up my mind as to if I like the above shot or not. It really was just a result of playing around with my camera a bit. Part of me kind of likes the grass point of view but maybe it could have used a little something extra (too bright maybe?) ... What do you think?

The other contented for day two hundred and fifty-seven is this picture of the fence post surrounding the picnic areas...


As you can see once again I was drawn to the details! Which photo do you like better? Sometimes I'm faced with this problem. When I take pictures of a few subjects on any given day it's sometimes difficult to decide which one I like best.

Oh well that's me for now. Until my next post I hope you're having a wonderful week!

~ Thanks so much for reading!! Come back soon! Tafline

No comments:

Post a Comment