Pages

August 3, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Fifty-One

The second of August was an absolutely wonderful day. First it started with a wonderful catch-up with one of my very dear friends. This lady is simply amazing and every time I see her it simply refreshes my soul. One of the best ways to spend a few hours in my opinion (time always seems to fly when we hang out). Then I headed to South Brisbane to have dinner with my brother and SIL.

We had dinner at a place I had never been before and let me tell you the food was a-m-a-z-i-n-g!! The meat was cooked so well and there was so much variety. I defiantly plan to re-visit the place. In the entrance the restaurant had this interesting chandelier/random lighting feature. It seemed like the perfect subject for day two hundred and fifty-one.

Image taken 02 August 2011

The lighting feature periodically changed color and if I had been more on the money with my focusing on some of my other shots I think it could have made an interesting pop-art type piece. I would have liked to isolate the small balls a bit more to make the picture more pronounced but this is the best I could get at the time. I desperately want to buy a similar lighting feature in my room. Do you know where I could get one?

~ Thank you so much for reading! Come back soon!! Tafline

No comments:

Post a Comment