Pages

August 20, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Sixty-Seven

On day two hundred and sixty-seven I had a jam packed day of photo assisting work. I'm really enjoying and I am learning so much every time I go on a shoot with the photographer I assist. Anyway I pulled out my camera on the drive home to take the photo of the day only to discover I had forgotten to re-insert my SD card!! The first time that's ever happened and such a rookie mistake. Luckily I had my trust HTC Desire HD with me so I snapped a picture.

Image taken 18 August 2011

I figured out that when I load photos I have taken with my camera phone onto my computer it re-dates the 'date shoot' as the date I transferred it onto my computer. Not the biggest deal but still annoying when you're completing a project based almost solely on the date. But anyway...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment