Pages

August 21, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Seventy

I drove to Redcliffe today to visit a friend and talk all things photography. It was wonderful! Of course I couldn't resist the opportunity to make use of my surroundings and snap some photos. However what caught my eye was something completely out of place in the beautiful beach setting.

Image taken 21 August 2011

It's not every day you see a burnt out Kombi van in the family-friendly area of Redcliffe. I focused on the gas can to try and tell a more rounded story and to create more depth in the photo. The presence of the gas can makes me wonder if it was arson. What do you think?

After taking a plethora of photos of the burnt out Kombi we headed down to the beach to see if there was anything else of interest to photography. I was captivated by this beached jellyfish (?). My favorite par of this photo is the bokeh boat in the background which completes the image a bit more.


So tell me - which image do you like better? I hope you've had a wonderful weekend!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment