Pages

August 4, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Fifty-Three

During a bit of down time I had this morning I visited a darling little French patisserie and treated myself to a cappuccino and some lovely little macaroons. Simply delightful. I choose to think of it as research for when I finally try to bake my own. That makes it okay, right?

Image taken 04 August 2011

I love the bright colors of these beautiful bites! The french patisserie was artfully decorated with comfortable chair and the obligatory french theme throughout. I can't honestly say it was exactly like being in Paris but it was still pretty awesome.


There was so many other artfully decorated sweet and savory treats. I think I'll have to make it a regular haunt while I work my way through the menu. As it was I sat back with a lovely cup of coffee, my selection of sweet treats and a well written book to keep me company.


Kindle, coffee and macaroons!! Let me tell you it was the perfect way to simply shut down and enjoy some 'me' time. Blissful relaxation. Do you have a cafe you like to visit to escape and unwind?

~ Thank you so much for reading!! Come back soon!! Tafline

No comments:

Post a Comment