Pages

May 1, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Fifty-Eight

Well wow! I can't believe it's May already. Is it just me or is this year absolutely flying? Blink and you'll miss it sort of fast.

Life is pretty fantastic I think. For a great many of reasons one of which being I got to witness a magnificent sunset. And any day I get to appreciate a beautiful sunset it a pretty good day in my opinion. Now I was driving at the time of 'full' sunset so I pulled over as fast (and as safely) as possible in order to quickly snapped a photo of the fast disappearing sun.

Image taken 01 May 2011

Unfortunately I missed the main event but I still like the play of light and shadow. As a happy accident a flock (?) of birds just happen to fly by as I clicked the shutter button. I kind of like how it turned out. What do you think?

How was your weekend? I hope that it was magnificent and that your week is looking fine and dandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment