Pages

May 11, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Sixty-Eight

As I was hanging out the washing I herd a rustling noise coming from my nearby lemon tree. I went to investigate and a caterpillar was making quick work of the leaves. The cheeky thing!! Eating my beautiful lemon tree in plain sight - the least it could have done is wait until I was back inside so I didn't have to witness the devastation.

Image taken 11 May 2011

I would have liked to get this photo from a different angle but my lemon tree has massive spikes and my hands were already getting scratched up. So this is the best I could do. I do like the slight curve in its little body.

I wonder if it smells lemony because it's been eating lemon leaves? I'm not brave enough to test the theory. Until next time I hope you're Wednesday has been wonderful (unless your reading this in another time zone. If so, change the day accordingly)

No comments:

Post a Comment