Pages

May 26, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Eighty-Three

Of late my attitude and outlook has changed quite a bit. I used to be a melancholy type of person. I was forever focusing on what I didn't have and what I thought was 'wrong' with my life. But lately I'm looking at how fantastic my life is. Not my life in comparison to someone else but rather at what my life is right at this moment. I've got to tell you - I LOVE MY LIFE!

Image taken 26 May 2011

Sure it's not exactly what I thought it would be but it's fabulous just the same. When I let go of my negativity and constant comparisons I got to relax and simply enjoy my life. It's fun to enjoy to journey rather than focus on the 'what ifs'. What about you? Are you enjoying your life exactly where it is?

Until next time I hope that you are enjoying your life and making the most out of every step in the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment