Pages

May 16, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Seventy-Three

I have a bit of a fascination with old/vintage things. There is such a sense of history in older items. Today on my adventuring I saw a beautiful old wagon and found myself instantly drawn to how rusty, weathered and worn it was. There was just so much character emanating from this cart. I knew it deserved a spot in project 365.

Image taken 16 May 2011

This wagon amazes me - to think that it was made (I'm assuming) before modern day machinery was invented... Who knew there could be such craftsmanship in a simple wagon? I wonder what stories it would tell if it could talk? It must have seen the world go through drastic changes.

Until my next post I hope your week is off to an amazing start!

No comments:

Post a Comment