Pages

May 22, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Seventy-Eight

Yesterday afternoon I went on a bit of a drive in order to take photos of pretty things I had not yet seen. Unfortunately not long into my drive it started to rain. Still I remained on my course desperate to not have a repeat of an uninspired photo. A few dashes into the rain later and I still hadn't come up with something I was happy with...

Then the clouds lifted slightly and the sun beautifully lit a stunning tree just waiting for its portrait to be taken.

Image taken 21 May 2011

After this photo was taken it started raining in earnest so I quickly scampered off to my car happy that I had managed to get a decent shot for the day.

Til next time... I hope your weekend has been wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment