Pages

May 17, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Seventy-Four

One thing I am learning through project 365 is the importance of light. You can dramatically change a photo by simply adding/reducing the amount of light on the subject. For example with the photo below I filled the shot with a harsh direct flash (something that I wouldn't normally do) and I think it makes the focal point stand out even more.

Image taken 17 May 2011

I know I featured these lilies only a couple of days ago but I was keen to make the most of them before they died. But it highlights another fabulous aspect of photography - you can photograph the exact same thing in a multitude of ways. There is ample opportunity for so much creativity.

Until next time... Take care blogger buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment