Pages

May 10, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Sixty-Seven

I have a really gotten into online shopping recently. Anything that keeps me out of those horrible changing rooms is okay with me. With the great Australian dollar at the moment I am making the most of the bargains that can be had out there at the moment.

My most recent find is the ASOS US store. I love it!! There are so many pretty dresses (and in case you haven't noticed I do so love a pretty dress). This online store has amazing prices (especially when you convert to Australian Dollars) and - get ready for the best bit - FREE SHIPPING!! Here's a picture of one of my recent purchases.

Image taken 10 May 2011

This dress is awesome for twirling! I'll have to try and get a photo of it sometime. You can't see it very well in this photo but I have a massive bruise on my upper left arm. It must have happened sometime during the busyness of Saturday. I didn't even notice it until I went to bed that night. I suppose that's what happens when you are completely focused on the task at hand.

Are you an online shopper? Until my next post I hope you are enjoying your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment