Pages

May 9, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Sixty-One

So day one hundred and sixty-one rolled around and I was feeling pretty lousy. Lousy enough to wonder about the actual benefits of the sinuses. I knew I had a busy Saturday looming and I needed to be at my best (again more on that in a later post... don't you just hate being left hanging?). There was nothing for it but to snuggle down in bed.

Yet again it fell to my garden to provide me with something to photograph.

Image taken 04 May 2011

These charming white, velvet-y flowers are basically looking after themselves in a little pot all on their lonesome. I really should give this plant a little more attention. I mean, I didn't even realize there were tiny purple dots on the petals until I was reviewing this shot on my computer screen.

Do you ever miss things in your own backyard?

No comments:

Post a Comment