Pages

May 19, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Seventy-Five

I have noticed that as I have become more and more interested (some may say obsessed) with photography that my ‘personal’ language has change. I’m more interested in the scene and artistic expression than whether a phrase follows the correct sentence structure. I think more in terms of aperture, depth of field and shutter speed instead of author intent.

Image taken 18 May 2011

Don’t get me wrong I’m still in love with the English language. I can get lost in a book in no time at all. I adore learning new words and I thoroughly enjoy writing (it would be hard to keep up a blog if I didn't enjoy writing). I even still fantasize about becoming a published author one day. It’s just not the be all and end all of my life any more.

Until next time... I hope your week has been enjoyable!

1 comment: