Pages

May 9, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Sixty-Six

Today has been a super chilled out, super relaxing sort of day. Sheer bliss! It gave me a chance to get my blog back up-to-date and simply enjoy the magnificent surroundings of my mum's house.

In fact the only major event of the day was when I went for a little walk around the town. In the center of the little town is a beautiful square with playground equipment, a war memorial and park benches scattered in amongst the turf and trees. But what really got my attention was the tree lined sidewalk. The leaves were turning that gorgeous golden/orange-y color before leaving the tree nude for the winter (something I rarely see around Brisbane. It's far too temperate).

Image taken 09 May 2011

As I looked at this marvelous spectacle I had to wonder if anyone ever makes 'fallen leaves angels' (you know like 'snow angels' instead of being in snow you try it in some fallen leaves). I would have loved to try it but there weren't enough leaves on the ground. Have you ever made a 'fallen leaves angel'? How did it turn out?

Until my next post take care of yourselves my beautiful readers and try to take some time to appreciate the little things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment