Pages

May 9, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Sixty-Two

Another rest day -- all the while realizing that I am beginning to run out of things to photograph at home. But my art supplies came to my rescue...

Image taken 05 May 2011

I've mentioned before that I'm a fairly creative person - drawing, writing, painting, sewing - you name it and I've probably at least attempted it at one time or another. Now drawing I'm not so good at - you most defiantly won't see any samples popping up on this blog any time soon. But that doesn't stop me from collecting pencils. Pencils of every description - graphite, charcoal, watercolor one, and colored pencils of every color, size and description. I think I like having them on hand for it I ever get a truly great concept that just had to be expressed instantly. They are like my 'safety blanket' art supplies... It remains to be seem if I'll ever use them.

What about you? Do you have a 'just in case' collection? If so, what is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment