Pages

May 12, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Sixty-Nine

Okay so it's no secret that I'm a huge fan of sunsets. I would really like to capture more sunrises but the simple truth is is that I'm hardly ever up in time. I am most defiantly not a morning person but I'm going to try and fit in a few more sunrises.

So I headed to the local lake to try and capture the different layers of the fleeting light. I always find there is something so beautiful about the fleeting sun bidding yet another day goodbye.

Image taken 12 May 2011

I like the sun flare... Sun flares aren't everyone's cup of tea in fact quite a few photographers go out of their way to avoid them. But not me. I like to see what different effects can happen. Shooting directly into the sun can produce such wonderfully different results. So I'm quite happy with the random rainbow spot. It gives it character.

Until next time I hope your day has been wonderful filled with joy and unexpected beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment