Pages

May 9, 2011

Project 365 - Day One Hundred And Sixty-Three

If I were in the habit of naming my posts anything other than what day I'm at this one would surely be: "Eat Your Heart Out Alice". I brought this cute little outfit and decided to give it its maiden voyage when I caught up with some friends on Friday night. One of my friend's commented that said outfit looked very Alice in Wonderland (a high complement indeed). But instead of showing you the whole outfit I went for a 'my perspective/ sneaky peek' kind of thing.

Image taken 06 May 2011

My intention was for a completely different photograph. I wasn't even planning to take one of myself at all. But after two days at home I needed to go and get a few things... and it ended up taking most of the day.

So this photo was born out of an 'oh-my-gosh-there's-only-half-an-hour-left-of-today-and-I-still-haven't-gotten-my-shot' kind of moment. Not my best shot by any means but I kind of like it... It feels like what Alice might have seen just before she fell down the rabbit's hole.

What did you get up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment